Guys, Carl,

Amiga.org needs your immediate help please.  Last Friday, our ISP
(Hiway.com) stopped allowing us to use an online Perl program which sends
out our weekly newsletter (to roughly ~700 people) because they claim "it
takes up too many resources on their server" (Crappy ISP)..  I tried moving
the list to a free provider like Onelist or Egroups but they aren't willing
to add our subscriber list because under their respective policies, my
addition of ~700 people right away constitutes a "Spam list"..

That leaves Amiga.org with two options.  One is to stop the newsletter
altogether, the other is to use my own machine(s) to send out the messages
on Friday.  Of all the possibilities, I like REBOL the best and would like
to move towards using it on Amiga.org.  Since Friday's disappointment, I've
been trying very frantically to get it working using the example at
http://www.rebol.com/examples/txt/mailsendgroup.html with no luck.

The problem is, I'm desperately short on time (not to mention my knowledge
of REBOL) and cannot figure out how to retrieve, read in, and parse our
subscriber list which is maintained on the website in this format.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]|Joe Somebody
[EMAIL PROTECTED]|Suzy Somebody

I would also need to be able to specify a file which is read in and sent as
the contents of the message (currently on my local HD in
d:\Amiga.org\AOUpdate\update.txt)..

If you're a knowledgeable Rebol, could you please take what I think would be
just a few minutes to help us out of this severe bind?  I'd love to have a
custom app finally on the site with a REBOL logo attached to it...

Sincerely,

Wayne Hunt
Site Manager
Amiga.org