> I think you'll find that you can add them, but it takes a couple of days
> for the list to be approved.
>
> The same happened to me when I shifted my mailing list from a perl
> script to egroups.

Thank you very much for the reply.  The delay is what I figure too, but
egroups/onelist/whatever was just a preliminary, knee-jerk reaction.  What
I'd really like to do is to move the processing of said e-mails to my own
machine using REBOL.  I'm intrigued by the millions of possibilities REBOL
offers but alas I have little time left available for learning a new
programming language.  Hence the desperate cry for help.. :)

Wayne Hunt
Site Manager
Amiga.org
http://amiga.org