[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi Ladislav,
> you wrote,
> >Ciao, Gabriele,
>
> to the best of my knowledge, Ciao translates to something like goodbye. ;-)

It's the same as goodbye or hello. That is, it can be used when
you are leaving or when you are arriving. :-)

> Actually it works exactly as I would expect it to. What did you expect your
> expression
>
> >[ (do ! other sumnum self 1) + (do ! self sumnum other 1) ]
>
> would do? Could you explain?

I didn't try it (got to find some free time...), but I'd expect
that 'self to be bound to :other when "do ! other ..." is called,
as long as ! modifies that code.

Ciao,
    /Gabriele./
| Gabriele Santilli / /_/_\_\ \ Amiga Group Italia --- L'Aquila |
| GIESSE on IRC     \ \-\_/-/ /  http://www.amyresource.it/AGI/ |