Hi Keith,

You can do this by creating your own port protocol handler for pnm or
audiobook in the same way as ftp and http are handled. This is done by
creating a port handler object and adding it to the system/schemes block.
Try doing a "probe system/schemes/finger" to see an example port handler
object. There are probably other examples around as well.

 - jim