Well, that set of instructions has worked for others before.  The HTTP
header problem may be there if your script does not print out a line
like "content-type: text/html" at the top with a blank line after it.
And usually REBOL is popping up because the -c or --cgi option was not
set up properly so that REBOL runs in CGI mode.

I thikn that info for WinNT may have been missing the --cgi part in
the line 'c:\path\to\rebol.exe --cgi %s %s'.  There should be a --cgi
in there to prevent the window from popping up and do all the useful
CGI stuff.

Sterling