I'm forwarding JB a copy of Carl's 2/Jan letter off list. Anyone else
who wants a copy can mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On 1/18/2000 at 4:47 PM [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

A braindead "meta" sort of question.  I bowed out of the Rebol
discussion list,
so pardon my ignorance.  I've seen the discussion of Rebol/View, and
recall
seeing something about Rebol/Command at some point in the past.  I'm
wondering:
what are all the planned extensions to Rebol, what do they add, and
when are
they expected?  And what's the licensing / usage policy expected to be?

jb