Hi. There is a way to turn off security every
time you run a .r script. If you don't know about
win95 and how to assosciate a file extension with
an exe program then double click on .r and it will
ask you what program to use to open it.
Choose rebol.exe and write -s after it before you choose
ok. If you want I can email you screen pictures of what
to write and where. -- If rebol.exe is already assosciated
with .r scripts then in "exploer", go to 'options' and then
'file types'. Find your .r extention and then choose 'edit'
THEN choose 'edit' again in the 'next' window. THEN all
yo have to do is write -s after rebol.exe . Now every time
you run a script, security will automatically be turned off
without asking you permission first. THis is dangerous if
you're running scripts that other people gave you.

..timmy [EMAIL PROTECTED]