On Sun, 13 Feb 2000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> You can parse or create XML files with routines written in Java or
> Rebol.
>
> Rebol is a programming language which doesn't really dictate any
> particular format for data files, although some might be easier to
> handle in Rebol than others.
>
> There is a good book called "XML and Java", covering parsing routines
> (classes) etc. I can easily imagine a book called "XML and Rebol", or
> "Creating WML, HTML and XML with Rebol".

I guess having to parse XML is one of the reasons I asked my question about
using REBOL in place of XML.

If given a choice, why would I use XML to store data and then have to use
another language to parse and operate on it rather than just storing the data
as REBOL and have it automatically parsed and usable by REBOL?

-Karl Robillard