At 12:56 AM 2/18/00 +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>Hi rebols!
>
>I own a web hosting company (happysite.net) and I'm lobbying Rebol
>technologies to create a web host certification programme "Rebol friendly
>hosting provider". Could you help me out by answering the following
>questions?
>
>1) Do you make rebol cgi scripts ?
>a) yes
>b) no
>answer:

>2) Would you give preference to an isp certified by Rebol technologies as a
>"Rebol friendly hosting provider"?
>a) yes
>b) no
>answer:

>3) Do you find the following price: USD 20 for 200Megs with native rebol
>hosting
>a) too high
>b) just right
>c) dirt cheap
>answer:

>4) Any other comments
>answer:
- happysite.net could use a page describing details of merchant account.
micropayments ($1 or below) particularly.
I have a download in mind that I only want to charge
a very small amount for.

- we might go beyond 600mb of storage. what will be costs then?

- what is cost of periodic backup option? [suggestion: $10 over media cost]

- I hope the preinstalled scripts includes a shopping cart.
 [in that case I could start sending folks your way immediately]

>Thanks for your time,
>
>Ricardo Liberato

;# mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]