I have been reading really large files using this setup;

file: read/lines %filename

        foreach line file [do stuff]

This seems to work well, however what is the limitation. What are the
limitations on such a read, does the entire file get read into memory
when issuing the read/lines command?

Seems to work for me anyhow....

Francois