At 12:56 27/03/00 -0900, you wrote:
>what would be a basic hello-world cgi script?
>would be running on Linux RedHat 6.1 server.

Well, here's a small script I did for testing CGI a while back. Note: the
top line should be the path to where rebol is:

#!/coding/rebol/rebol.exe -cs
REBOL [
    Title: "Small Rebol CGI"
    Date:  30-October-1999
    File:  %hello_world.r
    Purpose: {
        The classic "Hello World" example just to see if we can get anything to work
    }
]

print "Content-Type: text/html^/"  ;-- Required Page Header

print {
<HTML><BODY>
<H1>Hello World...</H1>
<BR><BR>
I guess it worked then !
}

There you go :)

Barry Jones
(signature coming up - pages generated via the lovely REBOL)
Just launched: HOOKERY COOKERY! Currently contains Easter and
Welsh recipes. Recently added PANCAKE recipes. Now with search engine.
http://www.therightside.demon.co.uk/cooking/index.htm