At 02:29 28/03/00 +0200, you wrote:
>On Tue, 28 Mar 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>> I don't think <title></title> is necessary (but recommended) for valid
HTML.

><title> is actually the only html tag that is _required_ for every document.
>

>A minimal legal html4.01 document:
>
><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

I think I have all that on all of my webpages (better check the !DOCTYPE
bit exists on some old old pages).

Thanks for letting me know :)  I've seen loads of commercial sites with no
<title></title>. A bit silly rilly for when people bookmark/add to
favourites etc.

Anyway, this is getting away from REBOL now... lets end the thread:)

Byes,

Barry Jones
-------
The Random W. C. Fields Quotes Page
http://www.therightside.demon.co.uk/quotes/wcfields/
Also: Groucho Marx, Mae West, Mark Twain, Oscar Wilde & Albert Einstein !