Hi Keith,

Those were the words of [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> Awesome, thanks. I was not aware of that :) My only remaining question then
> is why "secure [file none]" in my script doesn't work.

The answer is twofold, first secure doesn't allow 'none,
it should be allow. Second, we are talking CGI here, aren't
we? So whom do you expect to answer the security question?

>> secure [file none]
** Script Error: Invalid argument: none.
** Where: secure [file none]

>> secure [file allow]
REBOL - Security Check:
Script requests permission to lower security level
Yes, allow all, no, or quit? (Y/A/N/Q)

What you _could_ do, is something like

#!rebol -cs
REBOL[]
secure [net quit]

This would give all access to files, but none to the web.

hope that helps,

Ingo

ingo@)|_ /|  _| _  <We ARE all ONE   www._|_o _   _ ._ _
www./_|_) |o(_|(/_  We ARE all FREE> ingo@| |(_|o(_)| (_|