Hi Rachid,

Those were the words of [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> Hello,
>
> > What you _could_ do, is something like
> >
> > #!rebol -cs
> > REBOL[]
> > secure [net quit]
> >
> > This would give all access to files, but none to the web.
>
> Why would one do that? Can it still process a form? How does this exactly
> limit Rebol?

Well, I just tried to answer the question, in te way I understood
it. I think GET should still be possible, I am not sure about PUT.
(I have written one test cgi up to now, so am not exactly a profi
in this field).

Thinking about it, the better solution would be to add 'secure
to %user.r, know you could be sure, that none of your cgi's ever
sends a mail with your files attached, or something like that ...

regards,

Ingo

ingo@)|_ /|  _| _  <We ARE all ONE   www._|_o _   _ ._ _
www./_|_) |o(_|(/_  We ARE all FREE> ingo@| |(_|o(_)| (_|