From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2000 1:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [REBOL] bug ? Re: parse / space

thx , good point.

but i cannot change the input string to parse.
so if it is a bug can we get a fix, and
how to workaround it ?
it's only a piece of a much longer and still growing dialect .

-- Apparently the 'some is matching the leading/trailing white space:
--
-- Thus, [some symbol] (using 'charset) is matching the entire string,
-- regardless of "breaking" white space. To support this, try: