Hi,

maybe I didn't understand you correctly. Can you connect to the
internet with other programs on the same computer and at the same time
REBOL prints 192.168.0.1?

IMHO the "primary" IP address of a computer with multiple network
interfaces should be the IP address of a network interface which
connects the computer to its default gateway. At least it works for me
here this way.

BTW I just found that system/network/host-address is just a stored copy
of read join dns:// read dns://, so try that instead.

--
Michal Kracik