Thanks, Chas, although that message was quick and had a few typos.

Yes, I've considered writing a book on REBOL and may very well do so. I love
the language, that's for sure.

As to "style," I've never worried overly much about it, but having written
some 80 books and a few thousand articles, I've perhaps developed one. All
of which is nice, but I still have to take the trash out on Monday
mornings<g>.

But, seriously, this mailing list has given me a lot of tips in learning
REBOL and I like to try and give back a little. We're all in this together.

Best,

--Ralph