Hi,

hitting the Escape key (conveniently labeled Esc on my 10 function key
version of the AT IBM keyboard), will stop a running REBOL script. (Note
that if the script is waiting for a response from some remote computer,
i.e. when you use ftp for instance, it may take a time until REBOL
evaluates the keyboard input and the excape key is detected.)

Example:

Here's an endless loop:

>> forever []

which terminates when I hit the escape key:

At 10:52 AM 5/7/00 -0700, you wrote:
>REBOL/view 3 won't stop by pressing "enter" or any control combination I
>tried.  I had to use "control-alt-delete" in Win98 SE, which offers the
>option of stopping REBOL.  I seem to remember an early version of REBOL/core
>having some key combination to stop runaway loops, but I don't remember what
>it was.
>
>Russell [EMAIL PROTECTED]