Yeah, I get that way toward the end of one of my programming binges.  I have found
getting some excersize, a good meal, good shower, going to the bathroom, and then
getting a good 13 hours of sleep to be the best cure.

The next day I often wake up to find that I have spent those last 4 hours of work
programming in circles.  Usually deleting those last few hundred lines and replacing
it with one well orchestrated line of code fixes the problem entirely.

--Ryan Cole
Self Appointed Director of Binge Programmers Unanimous

PS:  What program do you have sharing your line?  Are you using a Proxy?  Does it do
this when you run two of whatever program? Have you tried restarting your computer?
Can we try to duplicate the situation?