>  b> By the way, there is nothing about REBOL's GC problem that is
>  b> inherent in its execution model. It can be fixed, and it can
>  b> be avoided easily until it is fixed. As GC bugs go, I've seen
>  b> much worse than that. I'd still like it fixed, though :(
>
> Yup. I assume they have a very good reason for not fixing it
> (perhaps the new features promised by Carl?).

I've been informed by Bo, that the GC bug is one of the top ten bugs to fix
in Rebol.

<Quote>

Andrew,

Thanks for pointing out the problem with USE values getting recycled.

This is already in our bug database and has been reported as one of our
Top 10 bugs to development.

I really appreciate that you took the time to submit this!

Thanks for helping to make REBOL products better!

REBOL Support
</Quote>

Andrew Martin
ICQ: 26227169