>- Open Your Mind -<

Quoting from Ingo's message (02-Jul-00 16:40:13).

i>> h> If connected? cannot determine whether a connection exists then it returns true.
i>>
i>> Odd, I'd say... Wouldn't it be better if it returned false?
i>
i> I'd say it should return 'none, thus
i>
i> 'true would mean: I'm sure to be connected
i> 'false          : I'm sure not to be connected
i> 'none           : Sorry, your on your own here

Ah, you're right. I like it.

No, wait! I just thought of something better! It should return 'perhaps ! Think about
it, by just adding the 'perhaps state to the logic! datatype, the whole computer
science can be rebolutionized, allowing a computer to honestly admit its total
confusion about what you just asked! We're writing history, here!
The next step will be adding the 'Im-sorry-Dave-Im-afraid-I-cant-do-that error in
REBOL/9000.

N.B.: :-)
I was serious in the "I like it" part only. :-)

Alessandro Pini ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

"HAL, are you *sure* you're Y2K compliant?" "Certainlk, Frank, whk do kou ask?" (-:
Bowman & HAL 9000 O-)