Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone got the previous version of Rebol/core for Linux libc6, I asked
> my ISP to install the new version on their servers, unfortunately the new
> version isn't working

Then they have some other problems, Rebol/core for Linux libc6 works
fine for me. It could be the old thing with mixing libc5 and libc6,
though.

> they copied over the old version

What kind of an administrator copies over old and working versions.
D'oh!

--
Jussi Hagman                                CS in Åbo Akademi University
Studentbyn 4 D 33                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]