Hi Ryan:
        You can add information to a url like so:
http://www.mydomain/cgi-bin/mine.cgi/arg1/arg2
where /arg1/arg2 function like command-line arguments.
I would be happy to help you further here, but you
should look up information on the cgi standards.

I would be willing to send you the article that I will be
writing for Andrew Kamp's site. I should have a draft
after tuesday, and I will also have a documented rebol
CGI object module available for public domain sometime
after that as well.
regards
tim