> we could do it ourselves, just to establish some email address to
which copy of bug report each user could send :-)

I actually tried that once, but no one ever sent anything along.

One thing that would be helpful would be if initial reports of
confirmed bugs were routinely posted to the list by REBOL Tech. Carl's
even done this himself. This would also help to cut-down on the "did
you report that" traffic. If we knew that all confirmed bugs were
posted to the list, and the archive search went back at least a year,
it would give us a place where we could check things for ourselves.

It would also be helpful if the bug/fix list were also posted to the
list now again. (Could even be linked to the initial report messages.)
Carl and others continually quote the list -- why not save everyone
time and just post it?

I can understand why they might not want the buglist on REBOL.COM, but
it's hard to understand why it can't be quietly posted to the list now
and again. I can't think of another vendor that's so skittish about the
facts of life.

-Ted.

On 7/22/2000 at 6:54 PM [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi Jeff,

well, should we search thru archives and find requests about bug
publication there? :-) Such aproach could even save us from reporting
the same bug several times to feedback. Hmm, there's alwas a solution,
we could do it ourselves, just to establish some email address to which
copy of bug report each user could send :-)

-pekr-