Has anyone used REBOL with Monkey Linux?

ftp://ftp.spsselib.hiedu.cz/pub/linux/monkey/docs/english.htm

I haven't a clue how to install Linux, but I'm going to give this one a go. Can
anyone look at this site for me and tell me which REBOL binary I need for
this Linux distro? Like I said, I haven't a clue.

I'm looking for a way to run REBOL on a Dell Latitude 433MC with a 486/33
and 8MB RAM. I read in a post somewhere on the Web that someone had
successfully installed Monkey Linux on this laptop (minus X-Windows.)

Currently, I have OS/2 installed on this machine and it runs famously (there
is even support for the laptop's power management functions.) Unfortunately,
there is no REBOL distribution for OS/2. Thus my reasons for checking out
alternatives (my 68k PowerBook died on me a long time ago - bad power
supply.)

If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm a cheap *ss when it comes to computers.
I bought this Dell laptop for a whopping $25.

-Ryan