Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

> .Net is FUD. The are stealing from others. Look at what is amiga
> doing with Tao technology .... Much cooler  and will win. I pray for
> times where good technologies wins over commerce ....

Keep on praying, but historically it seems that good technology is
just not enough to make it. Let's think VHS, was that technologically
the best format? IBM PC, the best computer? Windows, the best
operating system? Intel x86, the best CPU architechture?

If we think just the technology none of those were the best but they
have shown to be extremely successful as they have had other virtues
that were more important for their success.

Oh, what a wonderful place world would be if good technology would
always win, but that really happens quite seldom.

Yours,
Jussi

--
Jussi Hagman                                CS in Åbo Akademi University
Studentbyn 4 D 33                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]