At 04:18 PM 9/23/00 +0200, you wrote:
>Since I am evaluating the language, I am mostly interested about its
>advanced features. Although there are hundreds of pages of very good
>documentation about the basic syntax of Rebol it really lacks documentation
>about the most advanced features which Rebol advertise on like its
>dialecting features. I can't see where it is documented ?
>
>Thanks.

The best example for a dialect is VID, the Visual Interface Dialect that
accompanies REBOL/View (experimental). Review the documentation and
investigate the source code. That should give you some idea of dialecting.

;- Elan [ : - ) ]
    author of REBOL: THE OFFICIAL GUIDE
    REBOL Press: The Official Source for REBOL Books
    http://www.REBOLpress.com
    visit me at http://www.TechScribe.com