On 9/23/2000 at 4:14 PM [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> 1)Self-employed curmudgeons like myself.
> 2)Programmers for large organizations, like  government,
municipalities.

And then there's  someone like me, a self-employed curmudgeon who
contracts with larger organizations, who says "wow" or "is it"
depending on whether it's for me or another organization.

-T/

MTCW:
    Where I live, I know two kinds of programmers:
1)Self-employed curmudgeons like myself.
2)Programmers for large organizations, like
   government, municipalities.

When I talked to members of 1) about rebol,
they said things like "wow", "cool", "check it out!".

When I talked to members of 2) about rebol,
those folks asked questions like: "Is it compilable?"
and "Is it embeddable?".

For what it is worth...
Tim