View is nearly complete with this release.  There is still some work to do on edit
text, and a general cleanup sweep needs to happen soon.  However, I'm quite happy with
where it is today.  Packs a lot of punch for 360K.

The next big focus for View is to get the Express features into it: encryption,
authentication, certification, notification, and synchronization.  A lot of 'tions,
but you'll see an Express icon pop up in the next release.... useful stuff.

As you can see from the webcam that there's a beer bust and band happening across the
street from REBOL.  It's Ukiah's Read Tail Ale.... so, now that 0.10.35 is done, I
need a brew.

Cheers,

-Carl