You deserve it!

At 06:05 PM 9/30/00 -0700, you wrote:
>View is nearly complete with this release.  There is still some work to do
on edit text, and a general cleanup sweep needs to happen soon.  However,
I'm quite happy with where it is today.  Packs a lot of punch for 360K.

>The next big focus for View is to get the Express features into it:
encryption, authentication, certification, notification, and
synchronization.  A lot of 'tions, but you'll see an Express icon pop up in
the next release.... useful stuff.

>As you can see from the webcam that there's a beer bust and band happening
across the street from REBOL.  It's Ukiah's Read Tail Ale.... so, now that
0.10.35 is done, I need a brew.