I strongly suggest your thoughts to go hand in hand with Andrew Martin's
implementation of enhancements/patches/plug-ins/components etc.

You surely read what we've discussed here with Martin. Functions and
objects are just snippets of much bigger contexts -
modules/plug-ins/components (in bottom-up manner) ...

Noone yet proved REBOL is well suited for larger apps. We need more
general aproaches, mechanisms, etc. It's time to establish some of them,
or we will end-up writing "only" scripts and nothing more ...

We pay too much attention to wow factor of /View, while Core technology is
not further advanced (parser, modules, bugs, lack of handling of
components, etc.)

I strongly wonder probably noone else except me and Martin regards core,
lower level stuff as the essential for above layers.

The project should introduce top matrice for other projects as rebmail for
e.g. But really - I would still prefer seeing modules introduced in REBOL
rather than all that file & co requesters, as without it, we can't know
how it will affect our general aproach we are about to introduce.

Still - is here anyone who remembers Dick Whitings set of automatic
installation, localisation, extended help, examples, various category
function libraries etc? It's still the most complete set of script and
concepts introduced to REBOL. We should build something similar ....

-pekr-