Ted: I agree, and it is this secretiveness that holds
me back from my investment (time and monetarily)
in such a good product.
(i.e.: using VBA as the
starting point, and rebol as as the delivery point for
a project and rebol is SO much more productive)

I do have a sense of deja vu here though.... and
I'm wondering if what we see may have something to
do with possibility that if rebol is funded with venture
capital, sometimes the investors have influence
comparable in weight to that of the visionaries and
the developers.

Not trying to defend, just to understand. But I
do wish this strategy would change. Be good for all.
MTCW
-Tim