I am another that can't get a "real" internet connection. Although my modem is 56k, I never ever get online at more then 26.4.  We live in the central area of Texas in the USA, rural but only 5 miles out of town and just a tad too far from the DSL loop or so we have been told. We also don't have cable TV available here.
----- Original Message -----
From: Germ
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 10:10 PM
Subject: Re: [WSG] Pixel to Em conversion.

Im one of the ppl tat still have a 56k modem. Its impossible for me to get broadband were I live and tat is in Perth Oz, let alone in the country areas.

On 4/27/06, Mark Harris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Germ wrote:
> take too long to load for ppl with a slow modem among other reasons why you
> wouldnt do that....

meh. Just tell them to upgrade

And don't forget the "Best Viewed In" graphic and all your "Site of the
month/week/millenium" award badges

--
mark
The discussion list for  http://webstandardsgroup.org/