Im just going to echo what Bob said. Your site will not print properly because a) your site is "fixed width" and is not designed to scale with smaller display areas (such as the translated size of A4 paper), and b) you do not have any style sheet that applies to printed pages, so that the fixed width will be converted to a variable width site (ready for for document printing).

My advise would be to add in a print style sheet, that a) converts the page to a variable width format and b) removes non-required elements such as redundant images, headers, navigation etc. Printing a site (or converting to pdf) is generally done to be able to view the content of the page they are after, not to have a duplicate paper copy of a website.

Thanks,

David.

Designer wrote:
Bruce wrote:
Yes, it isn't perfect or done yet but is in process:
http://66.118.191.85/~websterk/index.php

Thanks

Bruce Prochnau

When I print to acrobat distiller, the pdf is nothing like the web site! I wouldn't expect it to be actually, unless I'd provided a print style sheet. Did I miss it? I couldn't see one in there.

Also Bruce, folk using IE with text size set to small will not be able to read a fair proportion of the text - it's miniscule! Sorry if you don't want to hear that - just trying to be helpful.