Hi all,

I'm trying to achieve the following:
-------------------------
* list item - loads of text here. loads of text here.loads of text here.
  loads of text here.loads of text here.loads of text here.loads of text here.

  http://link.here
----------------------

(note the line break between the link and the list item text)

I want to have a visual break between the text and the link without having to
add a pseudo-structural element to force the gap (eg: the awful '<br
/>&nbsp;<br />').

I have the following CSS:

ul#private li a {
        display: block;
        margin: 10px 0 10px 0;
}

This has the desired visual effect but unfortunately, setting the link to
display block means I can run the mouse over text WAY to the right of where the
link text ends and the link is activated.

Can anyone think of a pure CSS & structural html way of achieving this?

Thanks,
Paul