hello,

there are extensive lists of several css-only and css & js methods
for creating rounded corners on

http://chronotron.wordpress.com/2006/05/14/nifty-css-rounded-corners-extensive-list/
and
http://www.econsultant.com/web-developer/css-rounded-corners/

there.

greetinx from vienna

On 7/21/06, Jorge Laranjo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi! I was trying NiftyCube for make rounded corner on my new website.
But if I use (as I do) dimensions in "em" or "%" insted of "px" this library
doesn't work so ok.

NiftyCube is a _javascript_ library that makes possibile to have rounded
corners with xhtml + css and without images.

Anyone has a better way to do rounded corners for a VERY VERY large site.
(several templates)

--
Atentamente,
Jorge Laranjo

email> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
gTalk > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
msn > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
aim > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype> jorge.laranjo
http://www.olhares.com/fueg0/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fueg0/

The discussion list for  http://webstandardsgroup.org/

"He gave man speech, and speech created thought, which is the measure of the Universe." (Prometheus Unbound, Shelley)