I agree with this. But that way of doing it is just how he wants it.
Any way, how can I do a really accesible solution?

Because: new windows open only if JS is enabled. But that doesn´t mean
it is a windowed enviroment.

I think talking about tabs, and more freedom to do the same thing if
it weren´t required to do it one way, would be the best.

Thank you all for your feedback!
Eugenio.