Richard

The colour contrast is high, I personally could live with it. maybe tone it down a bit, however keep it within the guidelines (use colour contrast analyser 1.1 or similar)  As is, the colours are basicaly fine within the usual colour blindness tests.  If the text size is proportionate with the rest of the site, keep it.  It can be resized by the user.  Using <h4> in the way you have  is possibly good for SEO, if that is the desired effect.  However I would recommend a <span> if not and it was for visual effect only.  As it stands it will not validate unless of course <h1>,<h2> & <h3> were used first.

generally semantically correct pages, and probably the best you can manage in terms of accessibility

- Rob

http://ele.vation.co.uk

Richard,
I would say my vision was basically perfect - no need for glasses even, but that was sore on the eyes!
Perhaps you could make the text a little larger, and possibly reduce the contrast slightly?

Mike