Designer wrote:
OK, so how far do we take this thinking on semantics etc.  For
example, many people use a div called 'header'. Suppose I decide to
put this at the bottom?!!!  Taking this to the extreme, it suggests
that 'header' is presentational/positional.

Well, I regularly put parts of what end up as visual header, below
everything else in the source-code. Wonder what I should call that
"thing" now :-)

I'm calling this the 'standards contradiction syndrome'. :-)

Indeed, but quite interesting. Guess I like problems that have no clear
solutions. Maybe it'll clear up one day.

        Georg
--
http://www.gunlaug.no