Thanks,

I have blocked IPs collecting email address as well, everyday, more and more IP email address collectors. Sorry for the ban on some Melbourne IPs Lawrence. I have most things spam proof, email addresses hidden in javascript and lots of fake emails addresses on pages with META tags noindex nofollow. I have a bog-trag as well which robots can stuck in which creates endless fake email addresses. http://www.hereticpress.com/Private/members.foo

If a robot follows such pages I ban them by IP and sometimes user-agent, Not an accessible solution, but I have had pirates take content before and display my pages in in a frame on their own site.

The google cached version of the page seems to be after they removed my content.

I never reach for lawyers, I also have the domain http://www.avoidlawyerspicnics.com

If I open up the site and remove most of the banned IPs, I will get thousands of visits from bad-bots who serve no purpose at all. Sorry for anyone denied access unjustly, should I cast all fears aside and open it up completely. I would like my author's content protected, but do not wish to deny access to legitimate browsers.

Thanks for the advice everyone.

Tim