OK then:

1) Completely invisible to Google and other search bots

2) Tiny type that is readable only by 20-year old eyes, and it gets even
smaller the further you drill into the site.

3) No response to UA changes in type size to resolve #2

4) Patently inaccessible to those with disabilities.  There's not even
so much as a single "alt="

5) Incredibly wasteful of real estate on any screen larger than 800x600

6) Because of all the photos, it loads slowly even on my T1 line

7) Why is a shot of their corporate headquarters meaningful for a music
company?  A bank, fine.  A music company?

8) The text is drivel.  To wit: The Davitt & Hanser Music Co. hopes to
get its hold on...  "Hopes to get its hold on"?  What are they?
Rapists?

9) The bottom left link is broken (the bottom left photo)

Need more?  I have dozens...  Like the quote from Jack Hasner from " "
Magazine...