Andrew Cunningham wrote:
> For your English example, IE and Firefox exhibit variant behaviour.
> Not surprising since its an artificial example unlikely to be seen in
> real life situations. Although begs the question as to what would
> happen in a fully bilingual environment.

> I'd assuem form the beaviour in English tests, that Firefox treats teh
> directionality of the alt tag as significant, while IE just uses UI
> mirroring principles for the images when the list-items have a status
> of embedded. Although I could be reading more into this than there is.

That what bothered me with that very basic example (FF vs. IE display), but
I find your suggestion regarding the ALT attribute very interesting and I
tried with images with no ALT attribute's values. With the LIs styled as
inline and without "unicode-bidi", Firefox display the images *differently*
.

Thanks.

---
Regards,