Thanks for those Adam!  very good.

i'm still looking for webessentials '05 though. found Jeffrey Veen's site and an number of other references to it but the link seems to be down. at here, from Veen's page http://www.veen.com/jeff/archives/000793.html I go to: http://webessentials.org/ and get a "Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)"
is it just "off the web", I wouldn't think so!

best
Donna

WebVisions (Portland, 2006) - http://webvisionsevent.com/

I didn't speak at WebVisions, but I did a followup presentation for my
company located here:
http://www.darowski.com/tracesofinspiration/2006/08/24/webvisions-2006-recap-my-presentation/

Carson Workshops Future of Web Apps San Fran -
http://www.carsonworkshops.com/summit/

WSG meetup in London (how I found out about this fine list was listening to
the podcasts) - http://muffinresearch.co.uk/wsg/
(Each speaker's own blog has links to the presentation and audio... I have
talked about that here:
http://www.darowski.com/tracesofinspiration/2006/10/25/microformats-vs-the-semantic-web-big-s-big-w/
)

SXSW 2006 - http://2006.sxsw.com/coverage/podcasts/

There are a ton more, but those are the ones I've listened to recently.

adam