Thanks Mike, I guess we've got to get IE7 on a machine to fix all of those issues. Footer gradient, I don't think we have one, uh oh!

Best regards,

Marilyn Langfeld
Langfeldesigns
http://www.langfeldesigns.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+1.301.598.3300 business phone
+1.301.598.0532 fax
+1.202.390.8847 mobile

On Oct 28, 2006, at 11:29 AM, Mike at Green-Beast.com wrote:

Hello Marilyn,

In IE7 there are a few issues:

1) The whole top header and section under it need to move to the left about
20px.
2) There is a ~150px horizontal scrollbar (I'm using 1024x768)
3) The icons down on the sidebar are overlapping some of the associated text
down there.
4) Footer gradient not visible. Looks fine, though. Didn't realize there was
supposed to be one until looking with Opera.

In OP9 it has some stuff going on too:

1) The top header needs to move left maybe 4px.
2) There is a ~105px horizontal scrollbar (I'm using 1024x768)
3) Icons are fine.

The exact problems noted in Opera 9 are also issues in Firefox 2 on Windows.

Hope this helps. I don't have the time to really dig too deep or try to
offer solutions at the moment.

Respectfully,
Mike Cherim