I do know Leonie Watson and several of her colleagues at Nomensa personally,
and they are highly regarded here in the UK. Leonie was the chairman of the
Association of Accessibility Professionals -
http://www.accessibilityprofessionals.org, an organisation that promotes
accessibility and web standards.

I suspect that whatever she wrote has been selectively edited to support the
rest of the article (this has happened to me more than once).

Steve Green
Director
Test Partners Ltd / First Accessibility
www.testpartners.co.uk