For your home page, this in base.css:

body { text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; width: 770px;}

seems to be conflicting with what you're trying to do in index.css.

On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 19:59:31 +1000, Rahul Gonsalves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All,

http://rahulgonsalves.com/v2/

I have another version here, with the columns background shown, to help you see how out of alignment it is in IE:
http://rahulgonsalves.com/v2/columns.html

The page displays as intended in Opera and Firefox 2, but in IE is a *mess*. I don't quite know where to start, I wonder whether anybody has any solutions?

Specific problems:
1. Why is the header (Rahul Gonsalves...) so much lower in IE? Fix?
2. The h2s are all out of alignment. Does this have to do with the faulty box-model?
3. Why is the image so far out to the left? Fix?
4. How does one fix the paragraph alignment?

Thanks in advance,
  - Rahul.

Tyssen Design
www.tyssendesign.com.au