Gunlaug Sørtun wrote:
Rahul Gonsalves wrote:

http://rahulgonsalves.com/v2/index.html

1. Why is the header (Rahul Gonsalves...) so much lower in IE? Fix?

To fix it, add...
#logo p#access {float: left; width: 100%;}

Note the specificity.

2. The h2s are all out of alignment. Does this have to do with the faulty box-model?

No, it's the old 'margin-doubling on floats' bug in IE/win.

#content h2 { margin: -.33em 0 0 125px; float: left; width: 125px;
display: inline /* IE-fix */;}

3. Why is the image so far out to the left? Fix?

Working version...
#content img.m { clear: both; margin: 2em 0 0 125px; float: left;}
...and add a clearing below the image...
#content .caption {clear: both;}

4. How does one fix the paragraph alignment?

If I have understood you correctly, then I've already included a fix for
it under problem 2, with a negative margin-top on h2 - making it line up
with the paragraph.

regards
    Georg

Georg,

I am in awe of your CSS. Four lines, and 100% fixed. I truly appreciate this.

The only small, niggling thing left is that whenever there is a paragraph preceded by a h2, it seems to be adjusted, only by a pixel or two, to the right. Any ideas as to how I could fix this? It's a small thing, but since the design hangs on a grid, a little misalignment looks pretty nasty.

Regards,
 - Rahul.