On 11/3/06, Barney Carroll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Andreas, you elucidate what I mean pretty well. Christian - I know it's
a shame that the only way I could express myself somehow makes
standardistas look bad through implication. I don't want to give that
idea at all. As for naming and shaming, I object to the notion strongly.
The kind of bully I'm referring to doesn't include any particularly
accredited or influential tyrants, it's just for the most part faceless
extremists who use the banner of good intentions to spout domineering
vitriol. To go and 'sort these people out' would be lowering to their
level, and besides these people tend to be able to create their own
flame wars very easily by themselves!

Yeah, I see that now. I guess there's no need to do any "sorting," I
was just concerned about us turning misunderstandings into serious
disagreements.

Christian Montoya
christianmontoya.com ... portfolio.christianmontoya.com