Hi List,

At present we are using a variety of editors/platforms, but I'm looking to try and standardise. Are there any recommendations for cross-platform css/xhtml editors out there. Primary development platform will be Linux, but would be useful to have something that runs on Windows & Mac as well for use on laptops etc.

Currently using Topstyle on Windows, which has great functionality but not available for *nix. Ideally, functionality would include auto tag/bracket completion, auto completion for attributes styles etc, code-folding, and html tidy. Doesn't need to deal with programming as we use ZDE or Kate for all the PHP stuff on the Linux boxes.

Have looked at resources on the WSG site and also punted around on the web and tried Amaya, CSSED etc, but any input from out there would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Nick

--
Nick Roper