This may be a little off topic but it relates to testing websites so...

I'm thinking about upgrading and I'd like recommendations for what would be the best configuration for a freelancer working from home with a limited amount of space and resources.

I'm after something that provides maximum flexibility when it comes to testing in OSes, browsers, screen resolutions. Am I able to do this with just one machine, e.g. a MacBook Pro running Parallels or a PC running some VM software or do I need to have separate machines?

Likewise with monitors: do I need to have more than one or will one suffice as long as it's sufficiently large enough?

Thanks
John

--
Tyssen Design